The safety of our patients and staff is of our utmost priority and we want everyone to feel safe when visiting our office. In addition to our usual standard protocols which are in line with local, state, and regional regulatory guidelines for sanitary and hygiene, we are taking the following measures:
- We ask all patients to refrain from visiting the office if you have a fever or communicable illness
- Staggering appointments in order to maintain social distancing
- Increased time in between each appointment in order to avoid contact between patients
- Screening patients for COVID the evening prior to appointment or upon arrival
- Taking each patient’s temperature upon arrival and if febrile sending home
- No waiting in reception area. We will immediately place patient in exam rooms or have you wait from your vehicle if another patient may be present upon your arrival.
- Disinfection of frequently touched surfaces throughout the day
- Specially designated ‘Entrance’ and ‘Exit’ doors with traffic patterns in order to minimize interpersonal contact between overlapping patients
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations in each room
- Hand Sanitizer available in the reception area
- Staff temperatures will be taken daily upon arrival and after breaks
- Limiting staff to only essential personnel for each visitor
We ask for your patience as schedules are already filling up due to back logged demand as well as limiting the number of patients seen per day. In order to further accommodate we may take measures in the future to free up more slots including virtual consultations on demand, virtual follow ups, or extended hours (nights or weekend). Stay tuned to our social media as the situation may be fluid in nature.
Thank you again for your support during the past few months while sheltering at home, we are excited to have all of you as part of our family and we look forward to seeing each of your faces soon!
Stay safe, we are in this together!
Sean M. Hill, M.D.
Lone Star Plastic Surgery