Lone Star Plastic Surgery: Dr. Sean Hill
5550 Warren Parkway, Suite 210
Frisco, TX 75034
Phone: (214) 937-4879
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–2 p.m.
Reveal your best skin yet with HydraFacial, available at our Frisco med spa near Plano, TX. This 30-minute, noninvasive, no-downtime facial delivers multiple skin benefits in one refreshing treatment experience.
What is a HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial is an innovative facial treatment that works in 3 steps:
- Cleanse and peel: Strip away dead skin, dirt, and debris for a deep clean.
- Extract and hydrate: Remove pore blockages and nourish your skin with powerful moisturizers.
- Infuse and protect: Treat your skin to serums rich in antioxidants, peptides, and other beneficial ingredients.
This treatment delivers the ultimate glow-boosting refresh for your complexion and is safe for all skin tones and types.
What does a HydraFacial treat?
HydraFacials address many of the most common skin concerns, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Dark spots
- Oily skin
- Congested or enlarged pores
Customize Your HydraFacial
In addition to the signature HydraFacial, Lone Star Med Spa also offers enhancements to help you get the most out of your treatment:
- Deluxe: Upgrade your treatment with an additional booster serum, LED light therapy, and treatment mask.
- Platinum: This includes all the features listed above, plus lymphatic drainage to eliminate puffiness and remove built-up toxins.
You can also opt to add on dermaplaning and other facial treatments to further enhance your results.
Are you ready to make your best skin a reality?
If you would like to learn more about HydraFacials from the Lone Star Med Spa team, please request a consultation online or call our office at (214) 937-4879. We look forward to welcoming our neighbors from Allen, McKinney, and throughout the greater Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, area.