Lone Star Plastic Surgery: Dr. Sean Hill
5550 Warren Parkway, Suite 210
Frisco, TX 75034
Phone: (214) 937-4879
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
While the result may be subtle, chin augmentation with Frisco plastic surgeon Dr. Sean Hill can be just what your face needs to look vibrant, younger, thinner, and balanced. Men with an undefined chin gain a look of authority and masculinity. People who feel their nose stands out too much can gain a balanced profile with chin enhancement. With specialized training in facial aesthetics and craniofacial surgery, Dr. Hill provides the unique enhancements each patient needs to feel happier when they look in the mirror. That’s one reason patients considering chin augmentation travel from Plano and throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex to Lone Star Plastic Surgery for their surgeries.
What does chin augmentation improve?
Men and women choose chin augmentation for a variety of improvements, including:
- Building out an under-pronounced (weak) chin
- Achieving balance with a prominent nose
- Defining the jawline and neck
DR. SEAN HILL
Dr. Hill specializes in plastic surgery of the face, breasts, and body using proven, modern techniques. His approachable, lighthearted personality fosters positive, open communication with patients.Meet Dr. Hill
How is chin augmentation performed?
Dr. Hill performs chin augmentation using the following techniques:
- Dermal fillers are injected directly into the chin for temporary chin augmentation without surgery. Dr. Hill injects the filler directly beneath the skin on the chin. Results are immediate and last approximately 6 months to 2 years, depending on the filler.
- Fat grafting involves using the patient’s own purified fat to reshape and augment the chin.
- Chin implants are firm and flexible, and come in a range of sizes. In most cases, Dr. Hill places chin implants using a local anesthetic. He inserts the implant through an incision inside the lower lip or just under the chin and closes the incision with a few tiny stitches.
- Chin reshaping surgery (osseous genioplasty) moves and reshapes the bone to make the chin larger, smaller, or more symmetrical.
What does chin augmentation cost?
The cost of a chin augmentation procedure depends on the specific technique that Dr. Hill determines would provide the best results for each patient. That’s something he discusses with patients during their consultation. After the consultation, we can provide a detailed price quote that you can take home to review without any pressure.